GR
4.7

4.7
Waleed246
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Good quality and packaging with good ingredients and taste is good I m start feeling it is giving good benefits. promoting quick absorption and optimal performance. Powerful Formula Works Quickly

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I am taking the daily dose size recommended but have not noticed a huge energy difference, however, it has only been a week. I'll edit if that changes. I've had a pretty stressful couple of weeks and I guess I'm still standing so they must be doing some benefit!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

First time trying this brand. Its smell is similar to that of fresh Cordyceps selling in the Chinese medical hall. Its potency might not be so high, but I think it's quite close to it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is great for post covid recovery to build up stamina and improve immune system

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Quality mushroom ingredients. Value for money superfood that helps provide energy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Perfect, i feel more eneretic and less cough. It helps my recovery in covid too. will buy again

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The price is very affordable, well packed. I love to buy here all are in good quality.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Very fast & product is affordable and items are shipped immediately.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022