Page 1 - Reviews - FITCRUNCH, Whey Protein Baked Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 12 Bars, 3.10 oz (88 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Taste great! Good texture, great taste and filling. Definitely a quality bar with great ingredients, sized just right for a meal replacement when training for a fitness workout diet. Comes with 30 GM of protein. This bar will keep you full for hours and taste great with your favorite beverage. I especially like the fact that it’s baked.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It is a great protein bar with 30gms of protein it. The best thing is it has only 8gms of sugar which is so amazing and tastes perfect. The packaging is excellent and there is an empowering quote in the back which is cool. The quality of the bar is excellent and is benefits my diet . Its a great handy after-workout snack.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These are very difficult to find at an affordable price and iHerb solves that problem and ships directly to my door. I used to have drive to multiple locations of a prominent retailer to get my supplies. usually less that a box per store. I buy in bulk now!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

we have been buying this energy bar for a few times and we will continue to do so because of the excellent taste! It is a good snack together with your diet plan and fitness plan as it gives you sufficient protein !

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I prefer the Peanut Butter and the PB&J ones over these bars. They taste fine, but just don't hit the taste meter for me. I eat these as part of a lower carb diet with no adverse effects to that.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Taste is great. Nice size bar packaging to put in pocket with the benefit of vitamins and nutrition. Great amount of protein. I specifically use them after my workout, with a healthy diet.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This was first time we have ordered from iherb and was very well pleased with their prompt service and of course the product is awesome. We will order again for your company.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I don't know about the quality, I do believe that the ingredients include a high amount of protein as stated and it is definitely good for post and pre workout, but the taste is so-so, at least for me. The bars aren't awful or anything, but not the taste I expected compared to other similar products of different companies.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I can't find these in my local stores iHerb really came through. Thanks a million!!!!!

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

FITCRUNCH produces a series of tasty protein bars. Nutritionally, they offer a whopping 30g of protein but without the high levels of added sugar you would find in other similar bars. While its calorie content (380) is higher than others, when taken as part of a balanced diet (whether as a protein replacement during a meal or mid-afternoon snack), that number becomes very manageable.