GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I bought this scissor and nail clipper for my son, his age is 3 months. And I wish i had it from his first day It is small size which make it easy to use. High quality scissor and nail clipper set I recommended it as it affordable and excellent product. I hope my comment is brnifit for you guys

34b617e4-bfa3-4d64-8381-008da1673484
cab9cea2-fda5-4e68-800f-0a959687a990

I like it for daily usage for a baby from the early days, the size is comfortable and the package is great. The quality of this product is appropriate to its price. Recommend it for young moms and dads. It will be better when it will have a range of colours

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These tot-sized Fisher-Price clippers and baby scissors are very handy. I find them to be more precise for nail cutting and cuticle/hangnail trimming. The smaller clipper is preferred by all the grownup girls in the house, too. I keep an extra set in the car. I would recommend these to anyone. Love the blue color, too!

Reem
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

An excellent baby scissor and nail clipper. The size, package, quality are great. You can use it to clipper your babys nails or to cut off tags, paper, some other stuff.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Good quality. Good instructions with quality material. Size is appropriate for newborns, but it is still kind of scary to use on a newborn that is moving around.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The tip of the scissors is so thick that I cannot even cut the nails of my baby properly. However, the clipper is fine. Wouldn’t recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Great item, quality seems to be good. It's set of two items.

izarina
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Convenient and cheap! Great brand! Perfect for my little one

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Does what it promised, use it for my baby. Would recommend Good size en quality package. Ingredient

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It is really suitable for baby. Receied goods in good condition