Page 1 - Reviews - Fiber One, Chewy Bars, Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel, 5 Bars, 0.82 oz (23 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Nice chocolate bar only 70 calories. I do not know if coffee flavor is in the ingredients but always when I ate a bar there is some coffee flavor that I did not like. Its very chewy wish it was a bit crunchy I thought the pretzels would add crunch but no. All in all not a bad taste for a 70 calories bar.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Yummy, chewy, satisfying fiber bar for a mere 70 calories! Love these bars! One bar takes the edge off your hunger. The size is perfect, not too small. The flavor is truly delicious, a mixture of chocolate, caramel and pretzel.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

low-ish calories and no nuts so school friendly snack for my daughter. not enough protein for me but I use it as a topping on anabolic icecream or non fat greek yogurt tasty

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really enjoy these as a snack during the day. They satisfy both my hunger and my sweet tooth, and they have a nice crunch to them. They’re a little pricey, but I will definitely buy them again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It is absolutely delicious. I usually ate one for my breakfast and it can help me boost my energy. It tastes great and chewy.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love these things. I don’t know why they’re so hard to find. But I am glad to find them here.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great protein bar Perfect size to have a quick snack Not too many calories either Perfect for your diet Taste is also great

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Satisfying taste and crunch. Eaten with a banana every morning for breakfast and fills me up!!!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Honestly I didn’t feel the chocolate but in general it’s good and I will definitely buy it again

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very tasty high fiber low sugar treat! Just the right size when you need a little snack.