GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 5, 2022
Absolutely Perfect

These crackers are by far the best keto low carb crackers on the market. They are sufficiently crispy, very tasty & satisfying & no artificial or aftertaste. Some reviewers commented that they were too pricey. But compared to other keto low carb crackers these are very reasonably priced. Surprisingly, they tase better than any popular non keto crackers sold at the supermarket. I will definitely buy these again

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I've bought this many times. It's not made with flour so I can eat it guilt-free and it's good for people with flour allergies. When I make this kind of snack with almond powder, they tend to be broken and crumble easily, but I often buy these because even when I transport them overseas, only about 10% of them are broken and almost none of them are badly broken. I always keep it stocked at home and office because it tastes mild, not greasy, low in calories and nutritional. Each one is also bite-sized, making it easy to eat at work. A little more quantity would be nice, but I buy it again for sure.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This was amazing! I love that the ingredients are clean and I don't have to feel guilty eating these as a snack with dip or even on their own. more than anything, I love that they taste delicious!! only down side is the size, a bit small for the price.

I was very happy I ordered these. I don't like to eat breakfast, but I always have to have something when I take my medications. These worked out awesome. The flavor is great and they are very hearty....Kept me full all day. Will definitely buy these again and again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Crispy for almond flour cracker. Taste is saltier than I prefer. I like this flavor but prefer the cheddar one more. Quality ingredients and I can have a snack while on Keto. Price isn’t bad for quantity you receive in the bag. Great for dips. I don’t taste the almond as much as in other brands. I recommend this.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very very crunchy and delicious crackers, also my celiac daughter very much loved, perfect with cheeses. I will definitely buy them again and try more flavors.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Clean, quality ingredients, straightforward packaging. I am type 1 diabetic and these snacks work with my diet without increasing my glucose levels. They taste more like a mix between a cracker and a crumbly cookie (in the most delicious way). Not greasy, not overly salty.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet There's such a difference between us And a million miles Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Hello, how are you? It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry I hope that you're well Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened? It's no secret that the both of us Are running out of time So hello from the other side (other side) I must've called a thousand times (thousand times) To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside (outside) At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried) To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Anymore (lows, lows, lows, lows) Hello from the other side (other side) I must've called a thousand times (thousand times) To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside (outside) At least I can say that I've trie

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Quality is good The ingredients seem to be healty The taste is great The product highly recommended Makes low carb diet so much easier . Product highly recommended!!! Bite size crackers snack In love with this company! ❤️❤️❤️ Serving eat beneficial composition package use

Posted on May 30, 2022

When I start can’t stop eating them. They are super tasty, all the flavors and best of all is low carb. I keep buying them in every order I place