GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
What can be better than lip balm with collagen?

I have a problem - when I get nervous I tend to bite my lips. As a result, they are bleeding and are dry all the time. So I need to cover them with a nice moisturizing balm in order not to bite them. There were numerous balms that I tried and very few of them were good (some had a very strong unpleasant scent and taste, which disgusted me). I enjoy using this balm - it isn't heavy scented and is keeping my lips moisturized enough for several hours (if I don't eat and drink, obviously). Also, it gives a nice shine to my lips, can be used as a gloss, too.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love this lip balm, so hydrating, has great texture, no smell or scent at all. I use it daily and my lips are no longer dry at all. My favorite, will be buying again! Perfect size, has smooth gel based texture, very moisturizing. Good quality product that will work for any age.

It’s a pretty small carry on tube that I carry with me. Feels similar to vaseline, to be honest feels like a your average lip balm.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

only avery litlle amount is needed to take away the feeling of dry and chopped lips. applying it for a couple of days and my lips look healthy and plump.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Great product. I like the easy use and the smoothing and moisturizing effect the lip balm has. I hope that the collagen will help with anti aging.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Hands down to one of the best balm ever. I'm a big fan of the vaseline balms and just added this to the list.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This lip balm goes on smoothly yet I wish it would last longer and moisturized a bit better. It does have a nice texture and is unscented.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

super lip balm with collagen, softens lips well and has a restoring effect

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Lips are more plump and smooth and moisturize. Neutral scent and non greasy. Will buy it again

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

this is the most hydrating lip balm i've used. high recommend it.