GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Good for sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin and this one doesn’t irritate at all. Very thick texture and barely any scent. The packaging makes this pretty cheap product look much more expensive.

a9507c01-5055-4818-a07f-b2b372215d98
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I consume have the jar, but not sure if working maybe need to use longer period. The scent very subtle, and can say it can moisturize the skin when I apply it at night.

3fc0d891-bbda-4ad1-ab4a-d1b58b410268
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Nice product for my sister like it so much I will order again

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love it it make my skin feel soft and young. I just re-bought

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love the feel and consistency. Leaves my skin smooth. Great addition to my regime.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Can’t say it’s bad, but has dense texture which I don't like. Ok for dry skin and not more

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great quality product for anti age use

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought it as an alternative to one of the creams that contain snails because it is much cheaper, but I was shocked how terrible!! Especially for those who have dry skin, it helps you a lot

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Apply a small amount of cream to slightly damp skin after cleansing and toning. Distribute over the face and neck with gentle massaging movements. The beneficial properties of mucin are maintained and enhanced by niacinamide, adenosine, corn oil, mallow and kritmum seaweed extracts. Niacinamide restores cells damaged by ultraviolet Adenosine improves collagen synthesis and eliminates inflammation.