GR

4.8
MamaToMany
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good with modification

I'm not sure whose face they had in mind when these were made, but whoever it was at eyes VERY close together and very small. I know sheet masks can be droopy and odd fitting, but this was the first time I found myself blinking the mask! The product felt great though. Really nice after a day in the sun! But i have them to my teen, as there are others that have more normal eye holes, and I don't want to deal with cutting the gooey mask haha

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I liked these masks. I am 42 years old and I see the performance very well. Have been using masks every day for a week. After use the skin is well moisturized.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Solid sheet mask. Leaves a bit of a jelly feel afterwards which is not necessarily a bad thing, maybe it just doesn't fit with my skin type which in combination skin.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’m an Esthetician and I use this mask after facial treatments for my clients. This mask deeply hydrates and soothes dry skin.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I like it verryy niceee and for mu facee woooqww

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

skin gets smoother with this face mask , using it every week

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Truly hydrating, leaves skin glowing, non sticky and doesn't dry up till an hour on. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Pleasant feeling after use, my skin is softer and more elastic! Good amount of mask in each packet.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

great product, thank you same as the picture