GR
3.9

3.9
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Its one side only but big size so i can us it while pumping, its helpful so i can save all milk drops it save around 20 ml of milk while nursing, and the silicon is really soft so i don’t feel pain while using it, i advice all mom to get its good quality.

fe6b10fd-a16d-4a6f-a45d-770b44743719
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a life saver. Its doesn’t take up too much space in your bra and the milk just falls through without leaking but careful to bend down or everything will spill out.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

The perfect duo The perfect size and the mg and the immunity is good

92720cfa-d305-4f23-8b00-8c1c6bc8fc56
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

It's easy to use and comfortable to wear. It really did save a lot of my milk!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Gooooooooood Prodect i love it so much Quality is suler Ingredients is best tasting goooood Size perfect Natal Feel Concern Trimester packages Use ful

medo86
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Milk-saver...an okay product. it doesn't change the taste of milk

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I wasn’t able to use it. It is not sealed, so I can’t band over with it. Not sure why do I need the extra huge package, though it’s nice. I feel like it this nursing product has no benefit for me, and I prefer to use pads.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I think every breastfeeding moms should use this milk saver it’s really helpful and good quality

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

It did what it’s supposed to do but I wish it feel more flexible and comfortable?