GR

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This supplement really helps my digestion. It is packaged well - always clean, no smell. Absorbs quickly so no discomfort in my gut after meals. Love it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Working in wellness for ages after a lot of research I found this product. Great combination of probiotic tribes, amount also good. The date of manufacture is important. The box was fresh. I'm going to order the next monthly dose soon.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I take probiotics whenever my doctor prescribes antibiotics. But during a coronavirus pandemic, I take it regularly 2 hours before meals but after to maintain a healthy gut environment. 40 bilión CFU in tak capsules is a decent dose.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Relative to the amount of prebiotic (40 billion!), The price is excellent and the purchase is very worthwhile

2b1ec055-519f-490f-a693-0bb2684e661f
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Really it’s a great stuff from a very trusted brand , I loved it, also I liked the very fast shipping

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have tried numerous brand but only evl probiotics helped me overcome stomach discomfort. Absolutely best.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I really like this probiotic. I’ve tried many other kinds in the past and I feel like I can actually tell that I’ve taken this versus when I don’t just in how my body reacts and kind of helps move my digestion along. I want to try using this to make a plant-based yogurt as well — I’ve seen a lot of recipes using the probiatic capsules so hopefully it works!! :)

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It is good. Package was perfect. And it does a lot benefit

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality. Ingredients are all listed. It benefits the digestive system by helping improve the microbiome.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great quality, no "filler" ingredients, I was so happy to find this hard-to-find strain of probiotic!