GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love this item.It's really a large size.The package opens easily.I usually massage onto my tummy whenever I feel bloated or feel that I have put on a few inches on my midriff. I only have to use it for a couple of days and I find the product is effective. I highly recommend this product .

The heat it creates after applying feels is soothing, refreshing and relaxing..though i haven’t noticed any changes on my belly..but i’m hoping this will be effective..been only using it for 2 weeks now routinely..the size is big enough for the price..

3d3c2a5a-7cb0-4d9e-bb31-2034a38b98e4
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good quality. It helps to burn the fat of the belly. I feel my waist become smaller. Packaging is so good. The size is big. It is very affordable to buy. I want to buy again.

cd6a4c3e-fa33-4c5e-b7ad-363507127f3c
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It is warm and relaxing. smell nice. Applied couple of time on the belly and thigh. Hope to see result. Quality look good. the size of the tube can last for a long time.a

86bdd08e-6070-42b0-964f-600854aa0413
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Nice and feeals 👍 uses it at night good care quilty on my money bigger size and better than the small size before .in kuwait we by much more money her only 3 dollar can not go with out it

b130b281-5686-4e30-b359-b1fb5f597f53
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Applied for about two weeks and it helps to reduce my thigh and hip fatty that makes me less bulky. Having more massage time may be even more effective.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This stuff definitely works. It helps tighten skin and reduce cellulite and fat. It has a great scent. It's light and moisturizing. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Aliaq8
Posted on May 29, 2022

not sure if it made a dufferance, u do feel a burning sensation. smells OK, size could be bigger for the amount you will use. the package also could be changed because u have to cut it to get the rest when nothing comes out at the end. I used it routinely before bed to relax.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Ive tried this cream twice a day, as instructed and I have already lost 1 inch on my waist. I do use it with an electric massager.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I recommend its a good product, I'm happy with the product and the deal I got from the company! and the only reason to give 5 stars is the fact, and its many time I order it. and great fast service, also good for me and you.