GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The smell was okay..after applying it on my belly it feels refreshing as i apply it frequently in my daily routine..the packaging when it arrived was secured..

c2313a55-e84f-4e6f-a5ec-a8354a32c84b

Excellent quality and efficacy of this fat burning cream I use it usually after my shower and routine care and before I go to sleep it heats up the skin the package is good as well the size and smell

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent cream, after applying, a warming sensation is felt. Massaging the problematic zones with this cream. Tightens the skin. However, do not expect miracles, it is not more than a good quality cream.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Still trying , wish they are work ! I bought one more to try , at least I feel comfort , no allergy

99de85ed-af98-4a0f-9c22-83159e5c96a2
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used it 2 times a day after shower, and massage for about 3 minutes. You will feel some heat to the area where you massaged. The texture is gel format, not greasy and very easy to apply. Smell is also pleasant.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I found that it works really well. I was surprised by that. I wish I could continue to use it. My skin isn't overly sensitive but the "Warming up" formula. Should be called "Burning up" formula because most of the time I felt like I was on fire for near on over an hour. The very first time I used it I used my hands straight up and my hands were burning literally burning I had to use ice packs to stop it. on the packaging it says to wash hands immediately but I never got the chance I was half way through applying it when it started then I learnt to use gloves.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Excellent product. Good size and package. Noticed good results in decreasing the appearance of my skin.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good products I hope repeat it again more times thanks

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Gel like fat burning cream which sometimes give a strong burning stinging feeling , have to aware for sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

loving the eating sensation on the skin in winter, nice smell, and consistency.