GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This really worked well and gave my nails a good coverage and stopped the breaking. I do a lot of work outdoors as well as playing guitar so I liked the neutral color and would be useable by men as well. I rarely used colored nail polish so this was great for me. Will definitely buy again.

First time using this. just tried using few times and still unable to see the full entire effectiveness. But so far do notice nail looks smooth and peeled nail surface regrown. Will continue to use

250d68ee-1dd4-4a05-b214-273838e12b3d
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've been using this product for many years (before it was available on IHERB). It's benefit is that it's great and more efficient then pricier alternatives. The quality is great and I personally use it about once a week.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My nails are stronger and brighter after using only twice. The color is a cloudy off-white, so not the most aesthetic, but it's a very good product.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The demi sheer clean white brightens nails and is smooth and non-streaky, which is AMAZING for a white polish. 1 coat brightens nails and 2 coats looks like a bridal mani. Looks better and less streaky than any of my OPI, Essie ect sheer whites I've tried. Pleasant scent slightly fresh floral, nicer than most of my polishes. Average skinny brush, application is ok. Takes a long time to dry, around 10 minutes for one coat or 20 minutes if I use 2 coats. Wear time is poor, at least half my nails start peeling and chipping within a day, leaving nail tips unprotected and exposed to wear. I've tried wearing on its own and as a base coat and the results are the same. Was looking for an alternative to OPI Nail Envy which is twice the price and an ugly yellowish white color but dries in 5 minutes and lasts a week on my nails. The search continues.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

It is very easy to use (apply). I usually apply 3 coat so it looks like coloured manicure. But it goes away so fast... won't last more than 3 days tops.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It’s my favorite now I use it almost every day

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So..I tried the same product by Eveline a long time ago in Eastern Europe and I liked it. But I don't like this one. Idk maybe they changed the formula or something but I just don't like to use it. It's very hard to use it, I can't control the layer thickness, but okay I can deal with it. But this doesn't stay on my nails and I literally can wash it through easy with warm water.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have used this nail polish for a few years and love it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

In two weeks of use, the nails stopped exfoliating and became a little denser. So far satisfied