GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Highly Recommend For Moisture Barrier Care

This cream really helped me out earlier this year when my skin barrier was badly messed up. It’s not fungal acne safe, but it is one of the only products I was able to use when my skin wouldn’t tolerate anything else. I got this for when I finish my current lighter-weight moisturizer, because the weather is getting colder and drier.

eff3ec69-62a4-4d24-a37c-181ef52c3421
f76bd22a-fdc5-46aa-aa43-049d5e60aea7
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This moisturizer is my saving grace. I bought this because I saw many people talking about it helping restore their skin barrier and texture. Let me just say that it is such a smooth, soothing moisturizer for my sensitive skin. It it has a very subtle scent and it just so good quality. Love itttttt.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Perfect moisturizer, like a cushion for your skin. I have sensitive, dehydrated and acne prone skin. I also get oily if my skin is not properly hydrated. This moisturizer leaves me feeling moist and the hydration level is boosted. My skin never feels tight after using this and I never break out. Most products do break me out, so I was thrilled with the performance of the Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream. It is unscented. The tube is easy to carry if you are traveling. The list of ingredients is shorter than most products so I think my skin likes that simplicity. I used to use the Moistfull Collagen cream by the same brand, Etude, which is not as moisturizing and caused breakouts on my skin after I used it for a few months. It also has a strong flowery scent which became tiresome. So, I definitely prefer the Soon Jung cream from Etude and I plan to try more from that line of products. ☺️

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Soon Jung is a great product line so naturally I love this cream! have used this for around a month now and although it’s a little heavy I found putting on little by little worked great. Feels high quality, it’s a small size but a little goes a long way. Love the packaging and how functional it is. The fact it has no scent is great and feels like you’re using a clean product Heard this product is great for sensitive or acne prone skin! So try it out if you have that. Overall, I recommend this product to try. Thumbs up if you found this review helpful!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

what can I say? this is simply the best moisturizer I have ever used. I'm 30 years old and only one wrinkle so far. this stuff is the best it hydrating, soothing and doesn't clog my pores. the texture is light and gel like (as opposed to cream like) and I use it all year round.

Skin type: sensitive, dehydrated, acne prone. (and trying to restore my skin barrier all at the same time while battling acne, not fun) When I found this for the price I thought there was a catch, thought it was way too good to be true. Works perfectly over Diferin Gel & is helping restore my skin barrier & my face has been very clear skin using it!!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The size is so small. I excepted it to be big. The packaging was so good too. It doesn’t burn while using it. No flavor. It is good for sensitive skin. So gentle on the skin. The delivery was too fast and good. It is not sticky. It is so moisturizing.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this product. My skin is very dry and sensitive with rosacea, and prone to closed comedones. This moisturizes my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. The texture is silky and it feels nice going on, and a little goes a long way. I've repurchased it twice and plan to do so again!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This moisturiser has a really simple composition that doesn't irritate my skin. If you have reactive, dry, sensitive or rosacea prone skin, I think this is a great option to explore because the ingredients are really bare bone but perform effectively. I live in a dry, mostly arid climate, so I use this in the morning and at night, I will combine this with a slugging balm (especially in Winter). The packaging is also a huge bonus, squeezy tubes are always more hygienic than tubs and this one also has a twist lock for added cleanliness (it also doesn't explode on pressurised plane cabins when travelling). Definitely a staple moisturizer in my rotation, I think this is my third or fourth tube.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Wow this is my new favourite moisturizer hands down. I have acne prone, sensitive skin. I had some irritation from the panoxyl cleanser I was using and this took the irritation away within seconds. I wake up with glowing, hydrated skin. The texture is so lightweight but so hydrating. It’s magic in a tube. The package is really interesting as well, I love the locking mechanism on the cap. This is a staple in my routine forever.