GR
4.8

4.8
iRuthcheng
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The quality is good because the brush is so thin enough to create a proper outline of the brows. I like the color, it is very natural- looking eyebrows and easy for application. The packaging is so simple. The size is good for travel and you can bring and use it anywhere with you.

d6a9052a-9202-4349-be60-3cbd86162f64
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have used many eyebrow pencils (high end and drug store brands) and this brand is by far the best and cheapest. I was too late to order the dark brown color as it was immediately sold out. I ordered other colors and was not disappointed.

My favorite eyebrow pencil ever. Color is a bit too warm for me, but can work for anyone with warm hair tone. easy to shape your eyebrows.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Normal pencil , does the job . Good price . This brand has more good products

Merlin
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Nice product and good price. As a blonde, I like the color too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This is the fifth time I have ordered. Very excellent. Smell: acceptable. Use: daily, once. Quality: Very, very excellent. Size: enough for about a month and a half. Very nice and heavy. Repetition. I don't know. There are no concerns. Age: 18 and above. Package: Excellent. Benefit: Stops hair loss. Written in the description Scalp: It does not cause anything good for sensitive scalps, it has a moisturizing ratio, and the hair has never been oiled, which I liked about this product. The price, quality and effectiveness

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The core is rattling and a little unstable, but at this price it's a level I think it can't be helped. It is easy to draw the end of the eyebrows and the color is a dull dark brown that is easy to blend in.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm confused about using it a little because the core pops out, but I thought it can't be helped at this price. The coloring is subtle and lighter than expected, and the core is hard and difficult to draw. The color is comfortable to use,

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

repurchase, love this pencil very much. not very hard and not soft, just right for controlling the intensity of the brow

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality of the pencil is good. Draws hair well. Too bad the color didn't match.