GR
Based on 1,064 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,064 Ratings
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great quality for the price. Effective in curbing appetite and jumpstart sluggish metabolism. I have been taking a different brand and happy to discover this as this is more affordable and yet as effective. Great for those who needs to manage their sugar or have been trying to lose weight. I take this 2x a day and so far my cravings have been curbed.

f5948a2d-6478-44af-a978-be1fa0001168
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This Berberine supplement is effectively dosed and as we can know may be able to promote fat loss and healthy cholesterol levels . I took it to help my blood sugar regulation obviously while I had a specific diet. This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health .

811b8a6e-228d-4c93-9338-3d2d371dd38b
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is the one we use for blood sugar control as a supplement with cinnamon bark. İ think they both work well and you can see the improvement with a good diet. We use it this one or thorne brand. But thorne is kinde expensive and usually excluded promotions. This one we bought with good discount here on iherb and stock it luckily!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a great supplement for blood sugar regulation and healthy metabolism. I tried these for a few months before switching to a cheaper brand and have come back to these which work wonderfully. I always have great confidence when buying from Enzymedica as I find them a reputable brand with quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

After trying for more than a month, it works to return sugar levels to the normal level and enhances the action of metorphin.. The morning blood sugar number changed from 8.7 to 6.5 and sometimes a little less than that, and this is really wonderful But I have a note that it does not work beyond 3 hours of taking the capsule. If blood sugar is measured after two hours, you will not see any result. My blood sugar is 10.5 two hours after a meal, but after 3 hours it is 7 or less sometimes

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Berberine is one of the best herbs for lowering blood sugar. It is proven to be as effective as the drug metformin for lowering blood sugar in diabetics and has no bad side effects. I have had good success taking this herb for many years when the drug stopped working for me.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Good product at reasonable price. Great purchase price for a good product. No additives. Capsules an easily be opened to make artichoke tea. the quality is great . Its a incredible ingredient that you can benefit from and add it to your diet . This supplement have no taste after intake . The price is affordable, very recommended

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I cycle* berberine in and out of my supplement regime for the anti-aging benefits of healthy blood sugar metabolism. *(It's recommended that you "cycle" berberine (examples would be taking it 5 days on/2 off or one month on, two weeks off, etc). Enzymedica's Berberine is standardized for maximum potency and is sustainably sourced from Barberry. It's a high quality supplement and is more expensive than some other brands, so I alternate it with other quality brands that are less expensive so I get the best of both worlds.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good quality supplement made with good ingredients. I use it for sugar control and I have observed an improvement with food, I don’t have cravings and I am not thinking all the time about food. It has no taste and the pills are easy to swallow. I like that it works

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have been using this for a few months and have noticed an enormous improvement in my energy levels throughout the day, especially after meals. I have hypoglycemia and with this my blood sugar stays steady. I keep my vitamins/supplements very minimal these days but this one is a mainstay.