Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Hell-Pore Clean Up, AHA Fruit Toner, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very nice quality product. It smells like a fruity drink- really nice. Do not put lotion right over it, might cause chemical burns (tried that). Not very suitable for sensitive skin, in my opinion. Not really gentle, unless you rinse it right away. Make sure you wear sunscreen if you use it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I buy it not for the first time for my teenage sister. She is 15 years old and has combination skin. there are intermittent inflammations and rashes on the face. but this tonic helps her fight it and does its job 100%. it cleanses the skin well, tightens pores, black dots on the nose disappear over time, evens out complexion, dries pimples. but with frequent use, you must not forget to moisturize the skin with a cream. If my review was useful for you, I will be glad to your "Like" 🙂👍🏻

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Have been using this every morning after splashing my face with water! It can be quite strong so be careful with the frequency if you have more sensitive skin or use tretinoin like me in the evening. This leaves a nice fruity fragrance that goes away after awhile. Will leave this on my skin for about 5 minutes before the rest of my skincare routine. Have been seeing great results eliminating texture, blackheads and hyperpigmentation from acne. My pores look so much cleaner and smaller now.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

A great toner with a high percentage of AHA for a gentle but efficient peel. I use it overnight a few times a week and wear a high SPF sunscreen after it. My pores are smaller and applying powder is really better now. After using it I have shiny skin and it looks healthy. It looks better than before.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Helps clear up post acne scars and helps my skin increase cell turnover. This is such a good deal if you're looking for an AHA type toner from a reliable k-beauty brand! Product doesn't over dry or agitate my skin like other AHA based products do.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I am very happy to say that I am impressed with this after the first use. I am familiar with how AHAs work on the skin and already knew there would be a slight tingle. This toner DEFINITELY works. After washing my face, this toner removed the access makeup and dirt left over. The smell was SO pleasant. It reminded me of sparkling grapefruit. I have normal skin with some dark spots. Based on first impressions this gets 5 stars. For the price and packaging you JUST CANT BEAT IT. I advise to use it with caution first time, it may be a little strong, but used according to instructions this toner will really help get rid of blackheads, acne changes and overally help skin. I personally love it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ok this product saved my skin! The price is so low and the quality is so amazing I recommend using this everyday. The size is big the packaging is cute and it’s good for gentle and sensitive skin and it has no scent u must buy this for real

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am obsessed with this toner I am going to repurchase it. The smell is slight and fruity but so refreshing. I use this every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up. It has cleared some of my acne and the redness on my chin and near my nose. It is a great price for how big it is. I am 24 and I would recommend this to people my age. I would recommend using a moisturizer after.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

my second bottle of toner. I love the flavor of grapefruit, the high quality of this product and the composition. there are fruit acids, which helps not just burn the pimples, but also peel the dead skinny sells. I would recommend it as a therapy 1 time a day in the evening and as prophylaxis 1 time a week, because it is very strong.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am very happy to say that I am impressed with this after the first use. I am familiar with how AHAs work on the skin and already knew there would be a slight tingle. This toner DEFINITELY works. After washing my face, this toner removed the access makeup and dirt left over. The smell was SO pleasant. It reminded me of sparkling grapefruit. I did recieve an authentic product and there was a seal on the bottle. There were also instructions IN ENGLISH on the box, just not on the bottle. I am in my early 30s with dry/combo skin. Based on first impressions this gets 5 stars. For the price and packaging you JUST CANT BEAT IT. Its pretty strong and I got a little over excited about this and over used it. Once a week is enough.