Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Gold CF-Nest-B-Jo Eye Want Cream, 3.53 oz (100 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on May 21, 2022

Im so in love My skin Loves this product , great feeling after using although my skin is soooo sensitive , no bad scent , very gentle & smooth and moisturizing , lovely texture, good compositions with great benefits🤩 ,, very high quality ,good size , suits all ages , good packaging,,,, loves this cream ,,, definitely gonna buy again , thanks 🙏🏻 iherbbbb ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Posted on May 11, 2022

for the quantity and price alone this product is already a good steal for me, I've tried it for two days and my sensitive oily skin didn't get pimples nor breakout, i didn't get oilier when i used it not even my eyelids but it still kept the area well moisturised during the day(it's summer where i live so my eyelids not getting oilier with eye cream is already an A+ for me) and it didn't cause me any negative reactions, the texture is soft and kinda like putty and feels great when put on the skin it even feels cooling on the under-eyes even when not put in the fridge, it's scent is not too strong unless you put it right close to your nose so i don't smell anything when it's on my under-eyes

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I saw a lot of good reviews and was wondering if they are fake but I gave it a go and bought it. First of all it’s a lot of cream -enough not just for under eyes but for face & neck too. Texture is fluffy and smooth like a cloud. It instantly moisturizes and makes me feel like my face is made of cotton or something. It feels so soft and moisturized. I have not seen many results just yet because I’ve only used it for a week, but I have no doubt that it will definitely slow aging and prevent early wrinkles because it hydrates the skin so much. Also, I have oily skin and not every cream suits my needs and texture but this one definitely did. It does not leave you feeling greasy or sticky.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This lotion is wonderful! it is for under the eyes but it is so thick and sinks into my skin so wonderfully that i have been using it all over my face. so great for the dry winter months. and a little goes a long way, been using it for a week and still have only used the lotion stuck to the bottom of the lid liner. it also comes with a little spatula so you use the correct amount. big fan of this and would repurchase.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’ve read a lotbif reviews about this product. It has spatula included which is very hygienic. The quantity of the product for it’s amount is superb! When applied on skin, it doesnt have that sticky feeling. It is well absorbed by the skin and skin feels hydrated. Btw, I used it on my eyes and neck area. Definitely buying this again! 💗

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Ive been using this for 5 days now not just on my eyes but on the whole face. Smells good, doesn't give you a super sticky feeling, it works well. For an eye cream, it's a good amount of 100ml. It also comes with a little spoon to scoop the cream. I am using Elizavecca toner and sunscreen aswell.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using this product now for some months, and like with other Elizavecca products , I have fallen in love with this product too. It is a cream for eyes, but because of the generous size, it is also suitable for other parts of the face. The cream seems to be very thick, but it actually absorbs into the skin very nicely, and feels very soothing for my sensitive under eyes skin. I also use this cream around my mouth, and it is great for dry patches. This is a cream I will surely reorder :)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The product has a great quality compared to the size and the multiple uses of it. The packaging is great and cute. It moisturizes the skin as a part of it’s many benefits. Perfect for sensitive skin since it has no scent. I used in all all seasons since the texture is not annoying or sticky.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve been using this product for 18 months now, morning and night, on my eyelids and under eyes. It’s very thick in the tub but comes to a smooth, creamy consistency once applied to the skin. I use about a half pea’s worth, so the tub lasts a very long time, around a 6-9 months. There’s also a handy spatula included to reduce the risk of bacteria/contamination. I’ve found it to be very hydrating, and it helps to reduce the dry/tight feeling under my eyes without feeling heavy or greasy. I’ve noticed the skin around my eyes has become softer, with a visibly smoother/shinier appearance. It sits well under makeup, and doesn’t cause creases or greasiness. The scent is light and refreshing, not overly artificial or strong. Data: 25 y/o woman, Caucasian, oily to combination skin, occasional acne

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like ths pot is so big that it will last for ages hahaha! beautiful box, not greasy or oily. works very well on fine lines. Always use it on clean damp skin 🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️🧖🏻‍♀️