Page 1 - Reviews - Egmont Honey, Manuka Honey, Raw And Unpasteurized, MGO 263+, 8.82 oz (250 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on May 11, 2022

It's a very nice honey. But if you want to improve your health, take UMF20+ and higher. UMF20+ is more expensive but also more active. If you just want honey for food and general health, get the same brand honey MGO 50+. It's way cheaper but tastes delicious.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

If you hate being disappointed, don't worry, you won't be. when i pulled the safety seal, the most lovely fragrance, and when i tasted, nothing but yum. this says mgo 263+, which for the price paid sounds good to me, but what a lovely, natural, delicious, amazing product from precious new zealand honey bees and the new zealand manuka. thank you.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Size : is good, taste is very nice Dosage: I have taken one spoon daily Benefit is great for cold and you can put it instead of sugar in a cup of tea

Posted on May 16, 2022

great quality .it is pure and authentic manuka honey. i have tried it for my stomach discomfort and i found it so effective.the size is good for the price . this is my second purchase.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very good quality product. It tastes well and is value for money. I tried to apply on my dog's wound and it heals well too.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Really loved this honey. It has antibacterial properties. I applied it on a wound and it helped in faster healing. I am taking 1 spoon everyday. Almost finished..

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love this honey! As soon as i opened the jar it has a lovely sweet smell! Taste is very subtle and not powering with all the flowery stuff! Perfect since it is raw and unpasteurized!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Have tried many brands of manuka but this is the most delicious. It is not too sweet and has a luscious creamy froth at the top. I sip one tablespoon slowly to coat my throat. Soothes any scratchiness and soreness

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Looks good, price is acceptable for this level of MGO. Unfortunately comes in a plastic bottle which seems standard for Manuka but seems to be BPA free (checked manufacturer's website).