Page 1 - Reviews - Eden Foods, Ume Plum Concentrate, 1.4 oz (40 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

A small spoon and a nice drink is ready! It might seem a bit sourish at the beginning, while now I feel how sweet it is. All the benefits of umeboshi making me to order this expensive small bottle again and again. After a month I’ve noticed less acne on my face, while did or consumed nothing else but ume. Eden offers truly high quality products. And this is one of them <3

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The texture is really thick and tastes very natural ume. The package size is perfect for me since I take 1/3 of tea spoon of ume concentrate which is recommended use. It includes high quality and it has natural ingredients. The ume is really beneficial diet although it has a bit strong smell.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I got this product recently to try. It works for mr very well as a morning tea. It helps to normalize the intestinal microflora. I will buy it again.

37b10e0d-d5e3-4aaa-b60c-bfd3f901ac2e
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

this tastes delicious! I use it to make tea. I started adding honey but once I got used to the flavor, i tried it without honey. so good!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This ume plum concentrate is a tiny bottle but it goes a long way. Ume is beneficial to the body. Ingredient is just Ume concentrate. A tiny spoon is included in the package. Taste is a bit sour but still delicious.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It comes in a super itty bitty package with the tiniest spoon I've ever seen outside of a dollhouse. Great way to get your Ume fix without loads of salt.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought one to try, fell in love. I bought two more for my parents and mother-in-law. This is a staple in my home now😊 Love the tangy flavor

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought one dozen for daily use in the morning before breakfast. It’s really helpful during this festive season when I indulge in heavy meals, or whenever I experience indigestion. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 13, 2021

I consume this for the last one year on a daily base in my breakfast tea. I always loved the Plum taste. I am 73 years old and experience some degree of dementia. However now after one-year daily consumption I notice that my dementia almost disappeared. I am very glad about this improvement. Beside that I always feel healthy and continue to enjoy my breakfast green tea with the spoon of the Ume Plum Concentrate and a tea spoon of raw honey into this morning tea.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Been taking the recommended dosage since the day i received this. No complain on taste. Quite refreshing to drink in the morning.

19674b46-2d82-41f9-8ef1-0c5dc3de8b0e