GR
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I heard great things about this tea, and the taste it’s mostly like green tea and it does have caffeine but it works perfectly for what I want. I don’t drink it frequently but i wanted it to last. It works for energy and I’ve heard it also helps with losing weight so, I gotta update later.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very mild taste, light caffeine, I dont even feel that effect. Great packaging, I take it to go on trips as dont drink coffee. Love that it is au natural. Herbal blends are great health benefit to drink as tea. I drink it for an after lunch pick-me-up.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Taste is not too strong, not too bitter like loose leaf mate. There isn't a string on the tea bag. Not too high of caffeine content, so you can drink a few cups in one day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very good product. Nice no strings attached individual bags. Thank you for partnering with an organic co-op in Argentina. They need the support because Big Ag is ruining the land with their GMOs and pesticides.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Tastes great! Doesn’t have near the amount of caffeine as coffee does, but offers a great boost in energy, motivation, focus, and well-being. Tastes very similar to green tea.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I really like this one, I make iced tea with 2 bags for the mid afternoon 'pick me up'. Not like coffee, it's mild but very balanced

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I like this brand and I like this product. It makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself when I drink Yerba Mate tea.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I've been drinking Yerba Matte for some time and I love the taste. These tea bags are convenient to bring along when I travel instead of bringing the loose tea.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Sometimes making tea from loose leaf involves more time and so this is a good substitute of a helpful tea with lower caffiene and may help reduce certain allergies