GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 1, 2022
This is my GO TO for Yerba-Mate ENERGY!

I have been using this trustworthy, quality brand for years and I just cannot live without this Yerba-Mate every single morning. When I run out, I really can tell the difference in my energy levels. Did you know that Yerba-Mate is not only rejuvenating, it's nourishing too, with B vitamins to keep you going throughout the day? Who doesn't need a little pep these days, right? Other forms of caffeine simply do not compare, since Yerba-Mate gives you a balanced feeling of well-being and it tastes SO good with honey and a little coconut milk and cacao powder too. Try it and find out for yourself -- you'll be hooked! P.S. It's loaded with antioxidants as well!

3a0ca8f7-97e0-4ea7-a51e-d303d19593af
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I don't use the traditional gourd to prep Yerba Mate tea. I use a tea diffuser or strainer. I have to store this bag in an air tight plastic canister once it has been opened to keep the mate fresh and intact. Buying this large 16 oz bag is much more cost effective than buying a box of individual tea bags. Do the math, and you will see the price difference. This is slightly bitter, astringent, green, powerful. It really gives me an energy boost that is different from the boost I get from coffee or caffeinated strong black breakfast tea. I always have a bag of this yerba mate on hand and I use it frequently. I will buy this brand again in the future. Good buy.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Difficult to review… it’s more of a lifestyle change (I drink everyday before breakfast) and I suppose it’s best to just say… you have to try it for yourself. But, I can say this, this is definitely the easiest and most consistent site to buy this mate if you’re from Australia.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I've been drinking this a while and this tastes just fine. It gives me just a bit of a pick me up in the afternoon when I need one. I also use it in my smoothies.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this stuff best value for the amount. Tastes great and it makes me feel good, with lots of Energy. I can see why famous soccer players drink it

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wondered if the unsmoked mate would be taste different. Tastes delicious and fresh, has a fresh green color too. I can drink it, frequently in the late afternoon, but this tea does not keep me up at night, so not alot of caffeine, but robust scent and flavor.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I drink Yerba Mate in the mornings instead of coffee. I usually add other herbs to make it tastier. It doesn't taste bad on its own though.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very strong tea. Have been drinking 1 tablespoon for a week now and I can definitely tell that my sugar level is being controlled. Can get quite dizzy so would suggest starting off with a small dose

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 31, 2023
1,260
1,288

great yerba mate, good taste, good quality, good ingredients, good brand