GR

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Fantastic product for kids. It helps my son with his cough, and the taste is really good. Very satisfied with the quality and the price.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

very good !because there is golden seal in it!and the combination of ecinacea and golden seal is the best!

Posted on May 3, 2022

It is good. Easy to use

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It works great. I like it

Posted on May 30, 2022

great natural remedy for kids

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I found this product way too sweet, this is not what I want for my kids so I won't purchase again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Pleasant flavor, no immediate irritation. Again surpassed that a kid’s formula has significant alcohol in the formulation. Will update if it causes irritation.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice orange taste

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

A lifesaver for every mom. I start giving to my daughters at the first symptoms of a cold or in the season of increased morbidity in the kindergarten / school. ARIs are easier, recovery is faster. If we give it for prophylaxis, we don't get sick during the season, the whole group can sleep, but mine go. The taste is certainly sour, picky kids will not like it, but my citrus lovers drink easily. The size of the bottle is impressive, it lasts for a very long time. The quality of the product matches the price.