GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

perfect supplement for kids and adult . input daily with elderberry and keep in good immune system.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great strength and nice immune support, also to strengthen after a cold

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good product. smell a bit strong but effectively to calm your mind .

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have been using Echinacea (tablet type) for over 20 years, but this liquid type Echinacea is slightly sweet and delicious. Moreover, probably because it is well absorbed, it makes you feel better as soon as you take it when you are not feeling well. The liquid has a clear color and it is good that the contents do not separate. It is a lipi decision.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

In the season of colds and viruses, a necessary thing helps in nursing an illness in a couple of days in combination with zinc, vitamin C!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have a lot of desk work and I take it to cheer up when I feel that my immunity is weakened. Also, when I wake up in the morning, I drink plain hot water immediately, but I also add it at that time. It helps to wake up well from the morning. From now on, it will get cold, so if you feel tired easily, put this in a drink and it is one of the necessary items to build an immune system that is as strong as Corona. Did you catch a cold? It is recommended to cheer up as much as possible when you think.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent echinacea without alcohol. Wonderful composition. An irreplaceable thing in the cold season.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

I try to take a little when I have a cold. Thanks to that, I will be in good physical condition the next day. I no longer have a cold medicine.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I took my daughter and myself for the first time, they act quickly, they raise immunity, they do not let me get sick