GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,236

Firstly, I doubted the efficiency of Velvet antler regarding producing Natural Growth Factors to help to replace what we lose after age 20. After trying the first bottle, I felt an immediate improvement in my sleep pattern where I used to have insomnia due to stress after I lost my brother in cancer... I also felt that this product helped my cells regenerate and improve my muscles, nerves & skin... Better sleep is linked to better mental focus, mental clarity, positive attitude, increased energy & alertness and overall wellbeing... I generally take 3 sprays before going to bed and keep them under the tongue as much as possible. I find it effective and that's why I ordered it many times. It's best to keep it in the fridge otherwise the taste will badly change and it will lose its efficiency! Wishing you all the good health and wellness!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was skeptical about this yet the reviews seemed good. I can't believe it but I feel much better when taking. Sleep better & better mood. When I ran out I could really feel the difference.

I was buying another brand from iherb which was cheaper and more value until it was banned in my current location, so I had to switch to this one as the only other option available on iherb. it tastes nice and it's not too sweet, but because of daily dosage I usually forget to use it a few times a day. using it once a day hasn't done anything special for me. it's a bit expensive compared to another brand on iherb. I highly recommend the other spray at a cheaper price on iherb.

tsalach
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I like the taste. Am into my first week of taking it. Not able to tell the difference yet. Did felt the body get warm up, probably for it's yang tonic effect.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Keeps me in my youth, 55 yrs young !! Love this product fir so many reasons , it was recommended to me by my physician about 12 years ago and the only time I don’t use it is when I run out & it’s out of stock . Love it !!

036ea98d-1011-4efc-aa69-98fbdb401909
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

quality ingredient t composition package benefit fitness workout diet supplement training

a366ee4f-8a40-44d0-aa0e-ae47d602f545
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I wish there were more deer antler velvet sprays available on iherb. This one didn't really do much for me. Taste is weird also.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Not eat yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

super supplement, helps to be alert and full of energy during the day, my brain started to move faster, I definitely like this effect

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.