GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Glittery but easy to wear

+ : vegan, cruelty free, very affordable - : too much packaging For a glittery eye make up, easy to wear, especially as a liner (but you'll need a brush then as this one is too large). May be the most wearable of the line if you are not a disco queen :) Very nice on green/brown eyes. Hope this helps!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Gorgeous color. Good coverage. However, do not blend it as the color tends to fade a bit. Don’t put much on the applicator, it has a great payoff. The bottle is small, but I am happy overall.

df40667e-7ed0-4de9-bc1f-f289c271ba4f
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The quality is out there, the packaging is super cute and quite sturdy, the color is just gorgeous. I tested it on both eyes, but I primed just one eye. For the reference, I have SUPER oily hooded lids and must use a primer unless I want my eyeshadow to disappear immediately. I was quite surprised that this eyeshadow didn't budge for a 4 hours on my unprimed eye! Then it started to crease on me, but the sparkles were still there and it looked good for 6-7h. But on my primed eye this thing didn't budge at all. There was no glitter fallout, no fading, no creasing. Just gorgeous, and we can get it for the fraction of the price of Stila eyeshadows! This shade is the best one in the range!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a good product, it’s a small size but for eyeshadow that is fine. It stays wet for sometime but it is blendable and can be layered, it’s lasts quite well and I love the colour. The package is great for depositing the product with a little doe foot applicator like lipgloss and plenty comes out, it is very pigmented in color so you don’t need much

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

It's my second product from this line and I loved both shades. I will use this one to dark out the eye corner. Also I am using a powder base for it then the ELF shadows become brighter and more vivid. For this price it's a bargain.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Really surprised by how pigmented this liquid eyeshadow is! Also for a fraction of a cost in comparison. Love the color, great scent, gives you that wet shadow look. Good packaging and fast delivery

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

such and amazing color! it really is a dirty martini. the packaging is so so cute and the size is small but goes a long way.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

i bought most of the colors i loved all them its very glittery so nice i applied 1 coat and it was good i believe a second one will be great