Page 1 - Reviews - Dynamic Health, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Citrus , 1,000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My whole family from young to old consumes it daily. When we feel under the weather or are exposed to sick people around us, we'll increase our dosage and consume it abt twice a day. If we catch the flu/stomach virus, will take take double dosage every 3 hours in place of medication. Will be well the next day. Very happy with this product.

e0c91f86-0dc4-446f-a0e3-304e37fb2b90
52733f35-d528-4a50-9226-b3c8e78c3395
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I absolutely love this liquid vitamin C. I heard that the liquid form is better than the pill. I can honestly say I’m never going back and sticking with this one. The quality is great and the natural citrus is very potent. So I know this is the goods stuff. It’s honestly worth the price. I store mine in the fridge and take it every morning before breakfast. This vitamin C takes really good. I was worried that because it’s liquid it might be nasty but it’s not . It doesn’t t hurt my stomach at all. It’s literally just vitamin c in the ingredients so there is nothing artificial in it. It’s a really big bottle so it is going to last a while. Vitamin C is very good for the immune stem. I have been using it for about two weeks and so far so good. I would definitely recommend it

Posted on May 6, 2022

This brand has excellent quality and taste it’s not an over powering Sour and not to harsh on the stomach. It has a high dose of vitamin c and added ingredients. I like how It keeps my immune system strong, I can notice the difference. This is an amazing product all around.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

l loved..good service and faster delivery.. This brand has excellent quality and taste it’s not an over powering Sour and not to harsh on the stomach. It has a high dose of vitamin c and added ingredients. I like how It keeps my son immune system strong, I can notice the difference. This is an amazing product all around. I already repeat many times...

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

absolutely just love this stuff its better than any store bought solid vitmins it makes me feel allive and clean when i taste it , i crave it quality is excellent i dont know what ingredients are in it but they seem great, not much more i can think of

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great quality vitamin C for health immunity. Liquid has better effect absorbing than pills or tablets . I consume 20 mg each day. Taste is average minus...

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have been using for a few years now. Liquid provides the proper absorption I need plus it’s in a high concentration. Great way to get C!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is now my go-to Vitamin C as it is tasty, has quality ingredients and gives me the daily VitC intake that is needed. I've been using it for several months.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Nice citrus taste, keep in mind that the liquid is a bit sparkly, so our 2y old kid was surprised by a totally new feeling, but for sure she like it and there no problem to get it afterwards. Very recommended from my perspective.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

the taste is good, i buy it to all my family and we all love it. now when its winter it is recommended to take vitamin c and strength our body.