GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Excellent! A travel "must-have".

Excellent! I travel a lot and find myself in sketchy truck stop bathrooms (or airport stalls) far too often. This is convenient, easy to use and a way better alternative to the paper-thin toilet paper as a standalone. Two probably are needed instead of just one (depending on your fibre intake). Protip: also get a portable bidet (squeeze bottle). You'll walk with a pep in your step instead of a shuffle.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These wipes have saved me on many occasions, where sanitary conditions dictated the need to supplemental cleaning. I used these exclusively in Africa, and on a ski trip to Italy.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love that this product is individually packaged. It is beneficial for traveling or freshening up while away from home. The quality of the wipes are durable and provides a cooling scent and sensation.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love these. Keep one in my wallet at all times for when I need the use a public/office bathroom and the single ply paper doesn't do the trick alone

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The product is good, I will order more. Corresponds to the characteristics and description. I advise you to buy

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

These are great wipes and portable , I wish they were packaged together however, not in individual packets.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great for on the go.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

As a sweaty person I love these its great for travel