GR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have a small size that I bought at a local pharmacy. I love it and it's not sticky like some gloss lipbalms. it has a slight peachy coral color, just apply a small amount and spread it. it gives your lips a little bit of color. I also have the red (too red for me) and the yellow one is just clear, no color. I use it everyday now instead of lipstick.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love this product, used for the first time, no scent which I prefer for my lips. The quality is great, great size to fit into a small handbag or purse, great for any age person. Package is easy to use, just enough comes out, the great benefit is that it's quick to use without needing a mirror for precise lipstick application.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I tried this product based on some YouTube reviews and I must say, the pink tint is pretty obvious. For a guy, one application is sufficient to add some subtle colours to your lips without being too obvious. The tint is also buildable so if you're into looking more pink (it looks great with tan skin) then go for it. The balm properties is effective and lasts a pretty long time. It really does its job. The size of this one is enough to last you a pretty long time. I think the smaller tube would be more convenient inside bags and on desks.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The color is a very sweet peach. Very natural and healthy looking. I have used on my cheeks a few times but mostly save for my lips. It's texture is thick and stays in place well. Not oily or greasy. I use with clear Vaseline over it to look plump and shiny. Does not make a mess on your mask. Very nice to have!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This colour suits any skin tone. It’s quite a pinky peach. I think this is the most versatile colour of all in the range. It dries beautifully with no stickyness at all. Warm it with your fingertip on the back of your hand and lightly Dab on your cheeks sit( your fingertip. It gives you a beautiful natural dewy glow. Also beautiful on your lips and as an eyeshadow. The best thing is that it’s good for your skin. I’m all about natural makeup and a natural look. Less is more and teamed with a good BB cream this is amazing. The price point is fantastic and I’ve had more compliments since using dr Paw Paw than I’ve ever had. I have all of the shades and love them all.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Been using PAPAW ointment, and when I saw this tinted balm, got so happy and ordered immediately. Im so happy with the purchased. Peach-pink tinted balm, not only preps and nourishes the lips perfectly but the subtle tint of color is super pretty.

42d00ca6-0220-4452-8331-5893cbdd2817
a823870a-b984-4963-a463-0b9499a0a03a
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

great lip moisturiser! love the peachy colour as i gives it more life to my lips! i prefer using on my lips to my cheeks, as it can be quite greasy for my cheeks.

Honestly I ordered it after reading the reviews but I'm not sure why this product got them all so positive. Just a very thick tinted cream. I was hoping it will suit my cheeks better, but I'd rather use it just for lips.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Nice peachy summery color Press 👍if you find my review helpful

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love the color and is easy to blend. First time try this product.