GR

Posted on May 28, 2022
Glowing cheeks !

I'm not big on chapstick or lip balm and prefer either lipstick or gloss but wanted something that was a bit more natural and not heavy. Decided to try this out and I absolutely love it. I can't tell I have it on, love the natural tint it gives my lips, and it lasts a pretty good while too. Very happy with this product.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The texture feels a bit petroleum jelly, very thick, and it also smells a bit like plastic, but it is so moisturizing and it sticks to the lips like nothing else. One of my favorites out there now!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I highly recommend this brand the item is great and the quality is good I use it everyday and I benefit from it

37bf0bfd-e217-45ed-b47a-cf4de5744611
Posted on May 14, 2022

very useful balm i bring it in my bag, and can use it anywhere i go

ece275ed-e0a9-471b-b7fc-6263807c938c
iamnoreen
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Ingredients are richer than the usual papaya balm and I actually found this product more moisturising. Have got the tinted version as well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great tint and so moisturizing! The color is so lovely - I adore every shade I've tried from this brand.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great ingredient deck, very nice to wear to bed and wake with hydrated and moisturised lips

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It's really useful! I'm applying for lips and cuticles.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Easy to apply, fun to use. I'm not sure about how moisturizing this is, but it does feel very good on the lips.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Best balm moisturizer ever with all Natural ingredients ! My Best balm purchase so far !