GR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Pink one is better than the red one!

I have a big tube of the red balm. Liked it. It was semi-opaque red, but once you smear it on it became sheer and non sticky. I decided to try the smaller pink tube. First of all, the color is NOT semi-opaque gel like fuchsia pink. It is a opaque Barbie pink with paste texture. I was shocked and kinda disappointed at first, then I spreader on my lips and it did look quite pretty even on my olive skin tone. Non-sticky and pretty hydrating. Went by my day and 6 hours later after lunch and snack, I still have a beautiful pinkish tint left. I’m sold. Definitely like this better than the red.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

the small size is like the trial size and its a good thing. easy to use lip balm no scent. i use this at night before going to sleep and in the next morning my lips is pink and moisturize.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

this so nice good for lips and make it pink lips and so nice and the cent is so nice moisturizer and have SPF and you can use for make up too

Very vivid color, very pinkish. Long-lasting on the lips. No officious smell or similar things. Only the box is small, I think it won't last very long.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Nice product , I have also the orange and red ones which r also great. No smell and natural ingredients. Add very gentle pinkish colour on cheek and lips but does not stay long due to its formula.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love it. One of the best lipbalm. I don't use lipsticks anymore.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

very natural and smooth on my sensitive skin on daytime

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It’s lovely Vegan lip stick! I love it. Perfect!

elissy
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This one in Hot Pink is really bright! And it has becomd my personal mood-booster. Perfect for all seasons!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is more of a pale pink rather than a hot pink. The size of the container is really small so I’m a bit disappointed with this purchase, especially for the price