GR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Nice

I am enjoying this one. The top compartment is a sugary scrub. The result depend on the intensity of the application. I like to leave it overnight, because the scrub is on an oily base and my lips seem to enjoy. The bottom compartment is a nice lip balm to pair with the scrub. Even my husband started using it when I'm not looking

I love it, stacked up in two levels the top is a scrub and mask on the lower level is the balm.. quality is very good plus has an amazing effect on ur lips makes them moist plump and lightens them..

cb3f01a0-a347-4f52-b673-94191ec75b82
27f0457f-4046-4114-865d-9d4c67f3aefa
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

A very fine and gentle lip scrub and a balm classic both stacked as a two-layer box. I have chappy lips starting October and all the way through April - using this before going to sleep actually helps keeping them in a good shape. No obvious smells too.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use this once a week at nighttime and my lipstick glides easily in the morning. The scrub itself gives moisture to lips. This will last for a very long time as you only need a few amount.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

i like the scrub very much, very smooth and soft, while the balm is kind of thick while easy for absorb, definitely will buy again.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Very good .. I like the texture of the scrub, scrubs very well. Then, I use a lip balm which moisture very well too. Recommend it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love everything about it - the scent, quality, effectiveness and convenience!

Posted on May 3, 2022

If you sont have this pack, you should try it out, i use it in the night, the next morning, healty lips, love it

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Would love it more if it’s more ‘abrasive’ but I guess if I use it daily it’ll work well.