GR
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

when I caught a cold. It really helped me stop coughing. When my mouth is dry, it irritate my throat and makes me cough a lot. Especially it worse at night. Also, Xylitol is good for teeth so I don't have to worry about taking it before going to bed. And I love the cherry flavor.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

These candies tasted great, were a reasonable price, and were packaged well. Instead of just being in twisted cellophane that can come undone, each drop is in an individual heat sealed package making them great to put in a purse. I keep a few in my bag and do not need to worry about them making my things sticky. This packaging may not be necessary if you are going to put them in a candy bowl, but it is important for travel. The size and shape are really nice. Each drop seems to last a long time.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

DrJohn's candy is the best sugar free candies I've had. Excellent quality & flavor. No aftertaste. No artificial taste. One candy is very satisfying. Each piece is adequate size. Would buy again

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I started using these candies because of drymouth due to meds. I keep buying it over and over because I love the taste. The cherry is great, but I also like the green apple, watermelon, strawberry, which are available in a seperate package.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

These are ok, but the flavour is interesting, not sure if I like it or not. It’s a nice way to enjoy something sweet after a meal without worrying about damage to teeth.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

nice I like these not to sweet it helped me a bit.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Yummy and great for those who want sugar free tasty options.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Delicious flavour, effective for dry mouth and relatively low calories. Only issue is the price.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

good stuff, drink enough water through the day to help