GR

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
I am in love!

Package arrived not damaged, size is pretty satisfying for money value. I like the scent it leaves on my hair, use it as prescribed every time I wash my hair, it gives nice refreshing feeling to my scalp and doesn’t make it sensitive. I feel my hair more moistures. I use it together with Folligen tonic, hope to get more benefit from that combination

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love love this hair treatment and I love it never goes out of stock. I can really see change and benefit after washing my hair and using this as a last step. My scalp feels refresh and the scent is nice. Packaging is really cool and practical to use. My hair feels fuller and thicker.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got this for my dry scalp. I wash my hair regularly before bed, but around the next afternoon my scalp around the top of my head, for whatever reason, would hurt because of dryness. After trying a bunch of stuff (sprays, serums, other conditioners, etc) This seems to be the only thing that worked. My scalp doesn’t hurt the day after. I apply like a mask for the scalp, leave it on while I shower then rise off at the end. So far so good! And I like the scent, too!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great product! Don’t know it works or not because I only use it twice. However, you only use a little can get smoother hair without using conditioner, that I love most.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Last gasp attempt at keeping. A full barnet of hair leads me to delve deeper into hair potions and serums.. Very little smell, gives quite a tingle once used. I feel like it’s helping out but not sure it’s making anything regrow..

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

my bad as I didn't read instruction properly before I bought it. to wet hair, apply the treatment and wash hair seems too complicated to me. I'd prefer "apply and go". use on my dry hair night before I wash my hair in the morning. obviously I won't buy it again

Posted on May 3, 2021

the bottle design looks cool but are pratical like the normal tube that most use. this works. Instead of letting gravity do the work, you instead needed to shake the bottle before using with isn't pratical at all. Apart from bottle design flaws the product itself is great, smell nice not sure if this helps with hairloss but it certainly shouldn't make it worse either. The price is not too high as well.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

I use it in combo with shampoo. Till now only 2 times used. Can’t confirm about hair loss but it affected my scalp in great way. My long hair stay clear up to 6days although my city had high humidity level ( salty one) and pollution ( due a lot of constructions on island )

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product, I recommend it to everyone. thank you for supporting Ukraine 🇺🇦 💛💙

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this makes my hair feel amazing! i use it with the scalp scaler and my hair is like from an advertisement.