GR

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Our baby has a poor latch with bottles and swallows a lot of air which leads to... lots and lots of crying due to gas in his tummy. We tried various brands for colicky babies and I can say with relief that Dr. Brown's bottle was it for us! We can feed him without worrying about baby swallowing too much air, the flow is slow, so he can take his time, and it fits his mouth. I'm gonna purchase more right away! Honestly worth all your money and the time spent cleaning the bottle. No leaking or issue whatsoever so far.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that you Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that you Hi I just wanted to confirm you know that you got

Samah
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I’ve already bought this bottle previously to my oldest child now I am using it to my premature baby it’s such an amazing bottle I really recommend it

Aida
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My favorite bottles of all times. It’s been 2 year I’m using this brand bottles and I’m happy with the quality. Most moms complain about leaking but I have never noticed.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Works good, I gave it 5 stars only because it feels good and looks like it really works, even though my son prefers other bottles..

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1998

Swell product. The quality is super. Quality product at a good price and fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one! :)

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

easy to use and clean. got it since my baby was nb and he refuses any other than that.

63ad6d58-57cf-4478-bd04-5a45097c8604