GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This product is truly remarkable. I felt a difference as soon as I started taking it. My legs hurt less and I had more mobility. The tingling in my hands is not as bad. Strangely enough my speech is better as well - more fluid and I speak with greater speed. It is easy to take and he has no Taste or odor. It worked better than the plain Tumerick which was not fermented. Doctor told me to get liposomal Tumerick which I can’t find here but I feel this is better and feel a difference with this today to interfere with the liposomal Tumerick. I feel the quality is excellent and the addition of the fermented ginger, and Chaga make it more effective. And very importantly to me all the ingredients are organic.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Love this brand! Clean good quality ingredients that do make a difference!! No matter your age, this could be very good if you are experiencing any pain in joints. Has no taste but i can tell that it’s effective already! Package is also very nice. Hope it’s beneficial on the longer run as well.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

great for alleviating inflammation, i take it when i feel stiffness

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

it is very good, I felt more energy and an ease in movement after the first 5 days, I recommend it

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

my knee was hurt, it help me with the pain and overall feeling.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

So thankful to find this combination of ingredients to support joints and entire body health and inflammation! Love Dr Axe supplements!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My joints hurt less since taking the product and my period pain got reduced too.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Expensive product I like that it is a complex of good components for joint problems

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

After few days, already some difference in the joints movement.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

High quality product from trusted brand, I love it.