GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Promising so far

I bought this product to help stabilize my mood and feelings of anxiety, particularly around that time of the month. Still early days but it seems to be helping so far, I have noticed less mood swings and a better, more positive frame of mind. Price is reasonable given the ingredients are all organic.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love Dr Axe’s products, they are expensive but definitely top quality that I can taste and feel. This particular product didn’t agree with me yet I felt it helps me to stay focused. I decided to take smaller doses and use it only for 2-3 days a week. If mental clarity and focus you’re after this product is strong but play with the doses till it is manged. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I feel the changes after 2 weeks. I am definitely much more alert at work these days after taking this. Can't comment much on stress relief because I feel that I need longer to evaluate. definitely a boost for brains for me

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Nice blend of adaptogens. I think they hit the nail on the head with the choice of ingredients here. You will notice improvements in cognitive ability, as well as managing stress. Overall a worthy choice in your supplement arsenal.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My wife had this issue with forgetting names and other stuff. I ordered this product for her, she is amazed by the result after a month. I do recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This product is good for helping to focus and regulate moods.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The tast is not the best but I love the filling I get when I take it

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great product and price.....and all ingredients organic ! I actually feel a difference !

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

this is so amazing brain vitamins, my daughter really like this because of the anti stress effect and she really prove it

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

A great mix of nootropic from Dr Axe Ancient Nutrition, gives a healthy brain boost and promotes calm !!