Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Bone Broth Protein, Turmeric, 1 lb (460 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was really surprised with this brand because most bone broths have a really bad taste and when I bought it I was expecting the same and it’s not. The turmeric not only helps with the leaky gut as well as the bone broth itself but makes the taste gentler. I mix it in a mug with warm water, a dash of marine salt, some spices and I really like it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The turmeric taste is wonderful and also has great healing benefits! I drink it for breakfast every morning to heal leaky gut. I know it works wonders because my eczema is almost all gone after finishing my first bottle! Highly recommend! Please remember to add some black pepper because turmeric is best absorbed with black pepper. It would be great if they already added black pepper in this product.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Quick delivery. I've been buying Ancient Nutrition products/bone broth for years now because I trust the quality of the ingredients used. I enjoyed the taste of this particular flavor, very subtle. Will be buying again!

Posted on May 22, 2022

It works great and keeps me from being hungry all the time. I used it with my intermittent starvation plan. I am going to buy more in the near future. I have been trying different ones and this one seems to work really well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great ingredients and it good to have a product with protein and for the bones. Keeps well and feel I benefit by using this product

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love this bone broth. I add it to a lot of food. It makes a great fast soup I use it to replace a meal.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
2041

Good quality of product, great scent, good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

This is far from what you would taste if you made your own bone broth but in the absence of something to eat this will fill you up and is easily portable and easy to make (just add water). I find it tastes better with the addition of a tumeric flavoured tea bag.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Having a rheumatic condition most likely caused by leaky gut syndrome, I find bone broth to be essential in relieving inflammation. Ancient Nutrition's Bone Broth Protein is perfect for those busy periods of the year when I don't have time to make my own. The turmeric is a bonus for its anti-inflammatory properties. I used to use the beetroot one, but prefer this one as it contains no sugar. (It's very bland- sometimes I'll put a grain of sea salt or Himalayan salt under my tongue and then sip a mug of this).

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Most importantly, as i have muscle and joint pain, after 2 days of using it, it insanely eased the pain, i have more energy during the day, and my muscles recover much faster after workout. The only down is the taste, the first time was a suprise, but the next day found my mix, and in fact, if something is good for me, i take it inspite of everything. It doesnt contain any additives. Very clean! My mix: coconut milk, 1 scoop of bone broth protein, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, half a banana, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, 1 pinch of vanilla sugar. Delicious this way:)