Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Bone Broth Protein, Pure, 15.7 oz(446 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Bone Broth protein is my go-to revitalizing breakfast of choice. It is very nutritious, easy, quick, filling and energizing. I feel full, enjoy the taste with a little salt and often herbs added. Made from quality, wholesome ingredients, which keep well in its packaging: a sealed container. A wonderful daily addition to my diet and improved energy. Highly recommended. Can be added to soups and meals to increase nutrition and enjoyment.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great protein to blend with everything!! I use it in my morning shakes and as pre and Post workout shake. It’s been great for my muscle gains. It’s been great also for my stomach and digestion, it doesn’t cause any inflammation. Súper recomendable if you are looking for a good source of protein with no additives.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I ordered the “pure” because I enjoy drinking a cup of broth in the mornings. The flavor is subtle with a hint of chicken broth. I like to add a pinch of organic bouillon to give it a bit more “brothy” flavor and it’s absolutely delicious! I highly recommend for a healthy gut booster or post-workout or both!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Just started using this last month. I drink it hot in the morning with a spoonful of coconut oil. I find I'm not hungry for a while after drinking this, it's satisfying. I've noticed that my belly is flatter, no bloating, which is a big plus. Only negative I can find is that is isn't "delicious". I've reordered.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just bought my second container of this bone broth. Needed to add more protein to my diet and this is an easy way to do it. One scoop in 8 to 12 ounces of hot water. Taste is pretty good. You could add a little bit of black or red pepper to spice it up a little. I can tell the difference in my body after only a few days of adding this to my diet. I feel stronger. Like that it has limited ingredients without any extra unnecessary additives or fillers.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Another good quality product from Ancient Nutrition. The packaging is good as it traveled from USA to Malaysia without any damage. It is too early to see any effect using the product but overall, I feel good using the product. The taste is good surprisingly and there is little aftertaste. I really do hope that I will begin to see the benefits and improvement as I continue to use the product long term. This product has help me complement my normal diet as that helps build my overall health for my age. Easy ordering via their user friendly website.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It is a good product. You must like the taste of bone broth though, No sweeteners - that's a plus for me. only problem was it would only blend in a blender not a hand held shaker. I have bought twice and it helps me with my 30 day detox (under a doctors care). It helps keep me full and I can make an extra shake if I am hungry in the evening

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Highly recommend this product. After researching the health benefits of bone broth I went searching for a product and found the Dr. Axe products on YouTube. I had no issues with the taste of the pure as I use it in a smoothie. But you also have the option of other flavors. Great product if you're watching your diet as I use it as a substitute for your standard protein powder.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I try to not add this to my morning smoothie and it doesn’t taste the same. Love the richness it brings and makes the smoothie so much more flavourful. It has now become my pantry staple. Js wish they make the container smaller as the content is only half filled. Less plastic is fantastic!