Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Bone Broth Protein, Chocolate, 1.1 lb, (17.8 oz) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is my new journey with protein powder, so I cannot tell I know a lot, BUT I have tried from my husband many different protein powders and all of them were whey protein powders and every time made my stomach super upset and I felt hungry shortly after I consumed them. Bone Protein Powder was a game changer! It has been 2 weeks and no more upset stomach volaaa!! I also first hesitated to buy this because of some negative comments about its taste, but I am glad I gave it a chance. Because it is not only good, it is DELICIOUS!! I am looking forward to drink it everyday since I mix it with some banana and cacao powder, it is basically a chocolate banana smoothie:) I feel full for a long time, too. It seems like it is a good quality, so I think I will be a forever fan.

a9975858-9d9f-4ed9-8529-75ca9902a2f6
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

it is My second time buying it and it definitely tastes better than the bone broth soup as I really don't like it so if you don't like the soup this is highly recommend and you can make it easily but the taste is fine so don't expect to taste so good and I would appreciate it if they lowered the price

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I use this every day. I have tried so many versions of bone broth. I finally found one that tastes great! I like both the Vanilla and Chocolate versions. I actually mix it together with the collagen protein from the same brand. I like to do one with vanilla and one with chocolate so when I mix them it's the perfect blend of a little chocolaty and a little vanilla flavor. I use soy milk and mix them in one of those shaker cups with a blender ball. It's super creamy and delicious!!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love the chocolate flavor, in fact at this point it is the only bone broth protein I can tolerate drinking. I'm a new user, but I can already sense an improvement in both my mood(s) and it has lessened my cravings for "stuff" in between meals. I'll be looking for convenient packaging so I can always have it handy while traveling.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been taking this for 1 week and I have noticed a difference in digestive issues.I have been taking 2/3 of a scoop in the form of a hot chocolate drink before breakfast, and that works well for me. The taste is good and creamy.We will see what other benefits,when more time has passed.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I can’t do whey ever, but if your looking for protein from a natural source without heavy metals and with gut healing benefits this is it! Chocolate has the perfect sweetness not too sweet neither bitter. Tastes better than the vanilla bone broth and to me it’s the number one chocolate protein compared to all vegan chocolate proteins I’ve tried including California gold nutrition, my protein, vega, the protein works… I make a hot chocolate with it using one scoop of the powder, some milk and a bit of cocoa powder frothed up. Honestly worth the money gut health and protein in one product!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use this almost every day. I find it a little too sweet by itself, but love having the chocolate option. I mix a little bit of "pure" (unsweetened), and it works just fine. When I add stuff to it, I don't notice the extra sweet. I like it hot, but use it in smoothies the most. I add collagen, frozen berries, greens--you can add anything you want. It's perfect for a smoothie base!