GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
After purchasing this deodorant I haven’t been using anything else

This dove deodorant is my favorite. I’ve been struggling to find a good deodorant that stays for a while and that doesn’t cause a mess. And this is the one. Also I’ve noticed that its a much better quality than the dove deodorant in the pharmacies. Never buying any other kind!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I tried a dozen before I picked a favorite. It smells amazing, so silky and rubs on very smooth, it doesn't leave much of white seen product on. It's effective against harsh wether, and boy I live in Abu Dhabi, and most importantly, it does not clog pores, and in my case no irritation at all. Also it lasts for a long time.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This stick is good to replace moisture loss after waxing. It soothes sensitive underarm skin and does not sting at all. Does not discolor my underarm, after using for many months already. Pleasant scent leaves me feeling fresh and smelling good all day. Also lasts months from twice daily applications, and glides on easily without crumbling

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Works really good for my sensitive skin! Smells good, the scent is not to heavy, you can use it easily with other perfumes. Doesn’t leave much marks on the clothing and protects well all day long. Great economical package, lasts really long. Good quality product, will order it again!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So glad that Dove now has a deodorant without aluminum. I am always very picky when buying new deodorants as I have sensitive skin and sometimes even if I buy natural ones it can still cause irritation. I've been using this product for a week now and it works great! No irritation and very convenient to use. It has a very light scent almost unnoticeable. Will definitely purchase again!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Firstly, I just want to say that the scent for this shea deodorant is not strong for anyone who has a sensitive nose and quite honestly it isn't even noticeable to me. This deodorant is great and is just what I was looking for in an aluminum free deodorant. I used to use the cream version of the Nivea fresh, the one without aluminum, and only after using the dove one did I notice what I was missing out on. This one is very budget friendly, you get a lot of product, packaging is really easy to use and durable, and the best thing about it is that it truly and honestly RARELY makes a bad smell. I could wear it for hours, sweating, doing laborious chores and still not come close to smelling bad. Also, doesn't leave a weird cream residue as the Nivea tends to leave if you put too much, it comes on extremely smooth, clear, and dries quick. It took me a few days to get used to it, and I only generally just use it when I am going out, not at home. I use this one while my sister loves the rose scented one. I definitely will repurchase and definitely recommend it. Please click 'YES' if you found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

the best aluminium free deo I've ever used. has a good smell and is very mild to skin. keeps body fresh even in summer in hot days (of course if you not gonna do sports)

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The entire line of Dove 0% aluminum deodorants are great. I was using the jasmine scent for awhile but I am absolutely hooked on the shea butter one.