GR

Based on 1,308 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,718

Great drug like n for me! I bought myself because I have hard work, I work with a large amount of data. I liked this drug! The head is clearer, there is no fog, they feel more focused. There were no side effects! He took two capsules a day while eating, this is a dosage according to the instructions. It is recommended to take until 16.00, since there is a invigorating effect. I can recommend everyone to receive, especially during periods of high mental load

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on improving the brain after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Actually Seems to work! and improve memory capability, focusing ability and learning, and I suppose other cognitive functions. Sometimes I take 2, depending on the task. Sometimes I prefer not to use it at all, depending on the day's tasks. I am only on my first bottle, and still experimenting. Will update.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Doctors Best Natural Brain Enhancers have high quality ingredients - Choline, (GPC) and PS, (PhospholipidSerine) which have shown in research studies to aid brain health including aiding memory and learning. I have taken these supplements for over 3 years in a variety of stacks, and find that my memory and brain function has benefited from these and accompanying supplements well into my retirement years.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Such a great combination of ingredients, happy to have found this do I don’t have to buy several products. Alpha GPC is the star but I’m super happy to have the rest of the support ingredients in the formulation. Has really helped to clear up brain fog, highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

My partner and I have both been using this product for a couple of months and can notice a significant difference in mood and cognitive function. It is at the researched dose and well priced.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This supplement has improved my ability to concentrate, be quicker to respond and feel brighter and more alert. It is the first product I have placed on auto ship.