GR

4.8
Based on 7,024 Ratings
5,857
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Best supplement for joint pain

I’m taking Nattokinase along with Serrapeptase and Bromelain three times a day away from food and now they are my best friends in the battle with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The quality, size and dosage of this products are great. After taking them for couple of weeks my pain go away. I recommend them with honest heart. You will see the benefits soon and get your life back to normal.

3437e382-8a95-4741-bed1-6e2aeb45175c

My father been having abnormally thick blood, due to high levels of cholesterol, and blood clots for years. Moreover, he developed diabetes after Covid, which made this situation even worse. After he had taken tons of different blood thinning drugs throughout his long post Covid recovery, I ordered him this high rated Nattokinase supplement to take on a regular basis instead of those; and, so far, it works just excellent for him. Only within a month after he started them pills, he noticed that his blood become much thinner and lighter while he was testing his glucose levels. And most recently, his blood pressure started to normalize, despite the fact that high blood pressure is his long-standing issue as well. With that being said, he is extremely happy about the results he got, and def a recommend from him for such a great product) P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

07002064-ca32-4c10-8a7d-3956a455156a
a968251a-f6d2-4fc6-bbb6-c651bdd186d1
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme, and most people will probably buy nattokinase for its fibrinolytic effect (i.e. it dissolves blood clots). Other secondary effects may be lowering blood pressure, improving lipid profile and slowing progression of Alzheimer’s disease and vitreoretinal disease (AMD et cetera). The best way of ingesting nattokinase is via real Japanese natto, but if you can't find where to buy it or can't stand the pungent taste, this is your next best bet. The formulation by Doctor's Best is probably the best on the market if you take into account the price, but sadly the tradeoff is that it includes maltodextrin, which can raise insulin levels and worsen gut health. Always remember that since nattokinase effects coagulation in the same direction as warfarin, aspirin and clopidogrel you should absolutely never take them at the same time (also, be careful with high-omega-3 fish oil), as this may cause acute hypocoagulation. While natto is also rich in K2, it has been removed from this processed supplement.

51d56ff2-e735-4eae-b5ae-8df3b79360dc
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

No taste at all, goof dosage and size. I don’t really feel the difference but I know that Nattokinase dissolves blood clots, I think it helps maintain good blood vessel structure even if humans don’t feel that so this is totally useful ingredient in my diet and lowers the risk of heart disease and makes my blood pressure lower, because it is a bit higher than should be.

d735e90c-774f-4f9c-8660-d2fb836e0f44
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I feel good when I take this nattokinase. Im energinic all day long because of this supplement. thanks doctor's best. Your the best. I will buy again and again when I consume this. Hope I can avail the discounted product. I also review or see some of tue product that suit to my age to add my supplement food for good health. Because wealth is my health thats why I take care of my health to do my daily job well with the helped of this Nattokinase.

19f09207-94fa-43d0-a29e-46aa544d7291
ce9ecf94-b45a-4ffa-b189-d907be92424a
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,059

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I suffered heart palpitations after having my Pfizer Jabs. I went to the doctor and was given an ECG whereby I was referred to a hospital for further testing. Before that could happen I was introduced to a Naturopath who suggested I try Nattokinase specifically Doctors Best Nattokinase. Within 3 weeks of taking this product I now no longer have heart palpitations, when I went back and saw my doctor he couldn't believe what had happened. I then told him I started on this product and it fixed my heart issues. For the price and value I continue to take it to this day plus have referred many others to this wonderful life saving product.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

When it comes to staying healthy, there's no better remedy than Doctor's Best Nattokinase! This amazing enzyme derived from natto - a traditional fermented soy food popular in Japan - helps to keep your blood vessels in peak condition. But that's not all: it can help dissolve blood clots and lower your blood pressure. So when life gets stressful and you need a break, just take some Nattokinase and get ready to relax as your heart says "Thanks!"

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I have been using this ingredient since 2016, when a brain MRI revealed that I had clots that caused "small strokes". I later had a blood test that revealed I have "thick blood", so I knew I needed to find something that would not eat my stomach, as I was afraid that aspirin, which the doctor had recommended, would possibly do. I have not since had an analysis of my blood thickness, so I probably should. I have taken various brands since I researched and found this ingredient. But this large bottle lasts a long time, and I take one tiny capsule twice each day. So, it is more cost effective than small bottles.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. Size is normal and dosage is nice too. Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme, and most people will probably buy nattokinase for its fibrinolytic effect (i.e. it dissolves blood clots). Other secondary effects may be lowering blood pressure, improving lipid profile and slowing progression of Alzheimer’s disease and vitreoretinal disease (AMD et cetera).