GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Excellent! one of my favourites. 💛

This toothpaste has several of the best ingredients I would expect from a toothpaste. I always use fluoride free because it doesn't destroy my pineal gland. You can research it more online. Xylitol is a bonus in the paste, increases saliva and binds moisture, and also pure tea tree oil neutralizes oral bacteria. A fresh-tasting multi-purpose toothpaste, one of my favourites. 💛

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I bought this because it is fluoride free and it contains arginine. I have sensitive teeth and it helps me out. It’s a big tube so it lasts a lot, the only issue is the flavor, it tastes weird.

It's a gel toothpaste. It's gentle but cleans well your teeth. I have sensitive lips and this doesn't cause any irrigation. Big in size and easy to use. I gave 4 stars because I don't like the flavor, a little bit strange for me.

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Berry flavor gel toothpaste. I am a little sensitive when the gel first touches my teeth/gum, but the sensation goes away afterward. Not sure if i will repurchase this again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

At first I didn't like it much, but the unique berry flavor began to grow on me.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Amazing I just got one let’s see what is the result

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I jusr really like the taste and packaging! it is refreshing and sweet

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The taste takes getting used to but I love this toothpaste . Works well and the flavor is unique

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Think 25% xylitol ingredient is good for teeth. like it as it is fluoride free.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great flavor especially for those who don't like mint like myself. Makes my sensitive teeth feel extra smooth!