GR

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Excellent Medicated Shampoo!

I have been struggling with itchy scalp and intense hair shedding over last months. Decided to try this medicated shampoo with 3% Salicylic acid to remove buildup on my scalp. It is fragrance free to avoid unnecessary irritation. It doesn't have extreme foam, but it does foam up enough to spread and massage the scalp (leave on scalp for a few minutes). I do have straight and thin hair easily manageable, so after using this shampoo I don't struggle with combing my hair, but I would definitely recommend using additional conditioner if your hair are tangled easily. After hair dry I am left with fresh clean and shiny hair.. and really good volume! Also don't get oily scalp for a couple of days afterwords and the itch is basically gone!! So far it has been very pleasant experience. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

b994097d-4e73-479a-8e58-aefc7abc3e97
a66e66e8-d211-471a-83bd-ee8561c42256
09369325-cc58-4120-8005-3656a40df39f
973a7f85-670e-4587-a79b-91ec859ef7af
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
1,123
2,212

I got this because of the therapeutic levels of salicylic acid 3%. After using it just once, my scalp has significantly calmed down. I was so happy to find it new on iherb cos it has the best price here almost 60 percent cheaper so i am really happy to get it here. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with any scalp conditions especially psoriasis. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so f

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Scent very nice and not strong , i have oily hair i use it 2 day in the week , quality is goos but there is butter the size is great compared to the price , packaging is good my scalp is oily and sensitive and it’s was nice to her it’s have natural composition

8b368e88-1518-471a-93d1-6ea6a839bee2

I have psoriasis since I was a little child and it only get worse when summer is around which is majority of the year where I live it get embarrassing when the white little peels comes off and I can’t get them off that easily 😪 this product has no color to it’s colourless but I am not fan of the smell of the product don’t get me wrong it worked and my head scalp feel relaxed and refreshed after I wash my hair but the smell at first get to you but it doesn’t not stick to the hair at all !! The packaging and the quality is very very good And after multiple uses my dandruff get waaaay less than it used to be and I stopped itching the spots 👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

842eb7a6-bc9c-4507-ba9c-2ee112634db1
bbe53e9c-4a20-4946-9d8d-491756816ed8
3ec3699f-dd2f-4ced-beeb-d7fe82eb3c52
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I got scalp psoriasis since covid started due to stress.. my scalp was flaking so bad, every tome i touched my hair HUGE pieces of skin were falling.. I was ashamed and nothing helped me (tried head&shoulders and some prescription shampoo) this one saved me! the most important part is to leave it for a couple of minutes on the scalp.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I suffer a mild form of scalp psoriasis and this shampoo is exactly what I needed. Previously I was told that any shampoo containing salicylic acid will relieve psoriasis symptoms but will make your hair feeling dry. It’s not the case with this shampoo or at least with me. My hair is thin and gets oily fast, so if I want to maintain a fresh look I need to wash it daily. This shampoo keeps my hair oil free for longer and gives a bit of volume. (This probably because it removes all build-ups and smooth the scalp). I use this shampoo twice a week and if a could I’d probably use it more often, but it’s not recommended. If you suffer from psoriasis you know how uncomfortable it makes you feel and how itchy scalp may become. This shampoo helps so much. Highly recommend. I apply it onto my eyebrows too as they get a bit flaky too at times. Leave it for few minutes an wash away. No dry patches afterwards. The shampoo is fragrance free and clear.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

bought this shampoo for my husband because he suffers from psoriasis especially on his scalp. he tried a lot of different shampoos that wood work for a while and after 4-5 washes same old story. he's using this one for a month now and he is satisfied. although he still has psoriasis, his dundruff is reduced, and his scalp does not itch anymore. i still hope it will help him with redness after longer use.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The product was able to get rid of flakes without overly drying my scalp. I only use it in my routine as a scalp exfoliant once a week. It also lathers well. My hair feels more refreshed and volumized after using. It doesn't have a smell or fragrance. Does a good job of de-greasing my oily hair.