GR

noemie
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Very effective

It is my boyfriend bought in mistake and he used for 1 month, however the effect is OH MY GOD ! Very obviously his smile wrinkles are disappearing and skins are firm and up. And he like the herb like smell . The texture is medium soft and mildly sick you need to massage to get it obsorbed. So I bought it as well this time.

9e1ce2fd-8e4c-4089-b290-73de29cb1fe7
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Beautiful thick texture that spreads really smoothly and absorbs without feeling greasy, it has a scent but it does not linger, however check the ingredients if you have sensitive skin. The composition is really rich and packed with well aging benefits. I prefer using at night as a sleeping mask, overall great quality and and feel.

40e6e871-8231-44f2-be45-5c9a2cbfa643
Ghizlane
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Only been using this a week and the results are beyond my expectations so far. Light weight and feels silky smooth. Lovely soft fragrance. Soaks in fast and my skin looks and feels wonderful immediately. I use the eye lift cream as well and both are 10 star products. I am excited to see further results in the coming weeks. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I put this cream on every night and it has improved the skin on my neck. I do facial/neck exercises too and have found this cream combined with the exercises has made a tremendous improvement on my 50 year old neck. The cream's smell is strong initially but dissipates quickly. I would definitely purchase this cream again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love the product! I use it once every couple days pairing with my daily Derma E Vitamin E face moisturizer. I like the scent and texture. It is a good quality product at an excellent price. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with the product. I am in my late 30’s and am using the product to combat the effects of aging and finding it extremely helpful.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I took a chance on this and I do feel the firming effect. I don't feel like it moisturizes enough at night so I put another moisturizer on top of it or an oil which has worked out well. It says you can use it during the day but I had my reservations because I tend to break out but I tried it and so far so good and I'm very excited about that

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I am 40ish and have saggy face, especially my cheek is getting flat and visible laugh lines, tried different products with retinol, glycolic acid etc, this is far most best product gives a lifting effect. I could see results even just after 1 week, I put it on day and night with a thick layer on face and neck. i bought the eye cream of the same product line, hope that would work well too!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this firming moisturizer as the third step in my new Derma E skincare. It's rich and creamy and absorbs well. It is not greasy at all. (I have normal skin.) It does have a scent I'm not wild about but it dissipates within minutes. It works well under makeup - does not cause pilling. Visible difference within a week. Highly recommend!