GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Чудово!

I really liked this set too! Like others))) Products are as natural as possible! Pleasant to my skin. The oil turned out to be simply flawless - aroma, consistency!!! The scrub is gentle but effective. Enzyme peeling significantly improved skin structures after the second use, removing several small wrinkles on the forehead and around the lips. Thank youuuuuuuu!!!

d8748545-7555-4c7a-bce6-26778c822b0f
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great skin care product. The size is great. I use it every day. My age is 24. It has great moisture. And it is suitable for sensitive skin. The packaging is also durable and great quality. It has no scent and it is very good for my skin , dry skin and it benefits it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I really like the products & bought the kit as it's perfect to throw in my travel bag. There's enough product & the whole program is in the cutest little reusable bag. Derma E is gentle on my sensitive skin. I love that the products are lightly perfumed. The packaging is pretty and sensible.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love the lieelt cotton burlap bag the mini sized items came in - Love the derma-e line. It is so economical and great for sensitive skin. These Essentials products are a must try.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Wonderful gift pack on any occasion. Top quality cream, oil and scrub with 100% natural ingredients. Suitable for all skin types. Great value for money!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

great way to try derma e products. the price is very welcoming. I'm not a big fan of their creams. but love the peeling products.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

So far I like everything especially the enzyme peel. However I do not the container the oil is in. It Can become messy but I do love the oil! I was hoping the Morton would be in a compact but it’s just open and it’s likely to become damage that way. I don’t want 7 years of bad luck! Haha I put it to the side for now. Other than that, I really like this brand.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great product, fit me well, sealed packaging. The composition is good.Excellent!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It looks pretty and has the perfect size for on the go