GR

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Great, even for sensitive skin

Works great far! I use it in the shower, then apply the skin repair treatment after. Smells great and the product size makes the price point perfect. I have sensitive skin and the exfoliating is gentle enough. Helps prep my skin for the moisturizer product after. Love this brand of skin care for the clean ingredients and reasonable price point!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Nice exfoliator. I've only used it a handful of times because I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin so I haven't seen any major effects yet. But I can say it's gentle on my skin, doesn't break me out, doesn't dry me out, makes my skin feel so soft, and is a really good price. I don't regret buying it at all, but I think I'd like to try a different Derma E exfoliator when this is done (just because I like trying new products).

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I liked the smell and the texture is gentle and smooth. I don't know yet to effective my body, but I liked this brand and I'll continue using this for a while.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Love this scrub! My skin was itchy and dry because of the weather and this helped calm my skin. Been using it for a couple of weeks now, twice a week. It's gentle and a little amount goes a long way.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Really nice scrub with very fine Dead Sea salts for exfoliation that do not irritate my skin. My skin feels softer and smoother after use. Has been great in the winter months when my skin is dry to remove excess dead skin.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this in the shower to scrub off dead skin your skin looks great after using for awhile be consistent you will see results

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I’m really impressed with derma es quality and size of product for the price. Packaging is simple but strong and easy to use. The scrub itself has a mild but pleasant aroma and does the job very well. It’s not harsh like so many others I’ve tried. Love that it’s vegan and cruelty free too.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This exfoliating scrub! My skin feels so wonderful after this!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Feels nice on skin. Doesn't leave a greasy layer. Doesn't dry skin.