GR

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love Derma-E quality, this is a great size container. The anti-wrinkle scrub is not too drying and is gentle enough for everyday use (I have pretty sensitive skin). It is a great texture, not too coarse or too fine. Plus iHerb sells it at a great price!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great product! I love that it’s vegan, GMO and gluten free and environment friendly. The scrub is not too harsh so it exfoliates your skin but it’s still kind to your skin if that makes sense.. and it smells sooo good!! I always feel very refreshed and relaxed after washing my face with this. I love it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It a great quality product. I bought this package a while ago and use this sometimes for exfoliating and anti age effects. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin but still effective for exfoliating benefits

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use every morning! The quality is Excellent! Composition - is very good!!!! freguency - morning and evening!!!!! Very good size!!! Fiavor - good!!!!! I'm not sensetive to this scrub!!!!! Benefit - is very glamor face!!!!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I really like Derma E products.. this scrub is lovely.. its not too rough on your skin but after cleansing face feels very fresh and smooth..

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good scrub for the price! Good quantity, gentle on the skin. The granules are very small. It washes off easily and leaves the skin soft. I use it daily

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I use this srub very often to brush off dead cells from my skin. I am happy to see clean, soft, smooth and shiny skin. Not sure if it helps with wrinkles, but as a scrub works great.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good scrub... does the job. But when using it be careful of the grains in the scrub not so tiny.. I recommend to use a toner after because the scrub leaves residue on a skin. Good size.