GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I’m delighted to receive Lilac Blossom. It’s for a gift to someone who’s been through a lot. She loves the smell of lilacs and I think this will cheer her up! I used to buy from another company but they don’t carry lilac scented body wash. Delivery was very quick and good. The quality is top notch.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love fresh lilac flowers so I took a chance on this shower gel. I also love a beautiful lilac fragrance and I wanted a lilac shower gel too. This smells absolutely natural and fresh, and it will definitely become a repeat purchase. No regrets with this shower gel and it is gentle too.

The gel is transparent with a slight yellow tint. The body wash has a pleasant floral scent that is not too chemical. However, this wash bothers my eyes and makes them tear up. The perfume stays on my hands for a few hours after the shower. I personally do not enjoy scents that last for too long after bathing. Maybe if you love perfumes you will enjoy the smell sticking to your skin. The size is excellent and will last for a long time. It lathers well and the foaming is medium. The only flaw is that it makes me teary-eyed.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I was looking for lilac scent and this one looked very promising. I wold say that the smell reminds me the smell of lilac but it has a bit chemical notes. Overall it's a nice body wash,but I'd like it to be with a more gentle/natural lilac smell

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The scent is DIVINE. I only wish it stayed on the skin a little longer. The lather is great. The consistency is great. It hasn't dried out my skin so I use it every day. It has not irritated my skin. It's gentle. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it does not completely rinse off like my other natural soaps. It leaves something on your skin and I don't like that-- whatever ingredient that is, it's unnecessary.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

i like the smells so much! it smells so soft and relaxing! i will definitely purchase it again, it smells better than the normal lavender one

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My regular hand soap and I was so happy that it was returned to the site in a new package with easy to use. Rich soap, fun, wonderful smell

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Strong and great scent, fun in every bath. the feel is soft, all benefits at one use. Quality and composition is amazing, gentle, good for dry and sensitive skin, i thing will match every age. Package is will last long, size is enoagh

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

defenetly i buy it again ! Before I use to have "orange skin" but after useing this body wash my skin is so catifelate . The scent is almost perfect with short lasting .

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This product has a beautiful scent and good size was bigger than I expected